Wednesday 5th September 2018
10am – 3pm
Sycamore Adventure Playground
Sycamore Green, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 3QE
Sycamore Adventure Playground invites you to this play policy forum, ‘A manifesto for play’. It is an opportunity for the children’s play community in the West Midlands and beyond to come together to discuss the vital issues, national and local, facing our work.
Speakers will include:
- Mike Barclay, PlaySufficiency Lead for Wrexham Council
- Ben Tawil, Senior Lecturer in Childhood and Family Studies)
- Libby Truscott, Trustee of Play England
- Karen Benjamin, Chair of the Playwork Foundation
- Anita Moore from St Pauls Trust
- Laura Watts from the Children’s Quarter.
The forum is part of a roadshow of discussion forums organised by Play England and the Playwork Foundation taking place across the country to share latest thinking and developments and consult with all those involved in supporting children’s play – to help shape a manifesto for play and coordinate campaigning for better play provision and opportunities.
These discussions will feed into and shape a national manifesto for play, to help put play back on the political agenda.
This event is free – all welcome!
Book your place here:
For more information please e-mail email@example.com